Last year, we launched our unique one-day conferences around solutions for the nearly 1 million Americans living alone with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It’s a conversation that needs more volume, more attention, more innovations: and that’s what these day-long summits are all about.
Once again, we’ve pulled together an outstanding faculty:
– Dr. Stephen G. Post, Bioethicist & Author
– Elizabeth Gould, Senior Research Public Health Analyst, RTI International
– Rajiv Mehta, CEO & Founder, Atlas of Caregiving
– Mike Splaine, Principal, Splaine Consulting
– Kate Gordon, Director, Splaine Consulting
Catch the Early Bird Deadline
Register before November 30th and pay only $69. After 11/30, the cost of the one-day summit is $79.
A special hotel rate is also available. Learn more at the website.